Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nokia Symbian phones shows "Memory Full, delete some data"


Most NSeries User experiencing with Phone memory. One of my friends junk in a few days ago my Nokia Hacker orkut Community

I am using N73 Music Edition since last almost 1 year and a half. I am facing a problem with the phone memory from the last 3-4 months. Suddenly I get an error "memory full, delete some data" to the phone memory. When I review the details of phone memory, it shows me 44 MB used and left only a few KB. Even if I do a total of memory used, never goes above 1 MB. I understand that when all is well and if you check the phone memory, I will show about 33 MB of free memory and 11 MB of memory used could be because of OS on the phone.

I wonder why suddenly my phone memory is up to 44 MB, although there is nothing that can make the phone memory to reach 44 MB.

Anyone faced this issue before? If yes, then please let me know the solution for it.

Today, I found a solution to this problem. When I get this error memory full, I can delete the record of the application -> Registration -> Settings. I do not record or a record of days and then back to my cell. It solves the problem

The solution is here

Why the phone displays the memory is full, even if the file is around 15 to 19 MB ...

The real problem is with the application called "LifeBlog" .... I really hate this application, because when I bought N73 ... When ever you take the photo or sending messages or receiving messages ... This application should take a copy and save to your database. that is why we are experiencing these problems ...

The solution is

First, you must have a minimum of 150 KB of free memory on the phone ... enough to open
the application

Then open the application -> Lifeblog -> Options -> Settings -> types of elements -> uncheck all items ... and then restart the phone .... while as the start ... Lifeblog application will clean the database and the phone memory is back to normal ....


No comments:

Post a Comment